So, one of my followers on twitter (@ralphdiesel) pointed out this morning that I, in the last week, have been quite the male basher. I’m not this feminist, crazy psycho man hater who goes around snarling and complaining about every man who has done me wrong since pre-school BUT I do have my up’s & down’s with the opposite sex. But, like I do with everything else in my life, I will compile a list of the pros & cons of men.
10. They are emotional wrecks.
9. They refuse to take responsibilty
8. They really don’t understand women
7. They usually are big babies
6. They live by and dictate double standards.
5. They suck.
4. Usually they’re bark is bigger than their bite (in the bedroom)
3. Most of them believe chivalry is lost in translation.
2. They’re men.
1. They think with their little head and not their big head.
1. They have a penis and that is the sole reason why women continue to deal with their bull ish.
The single fact listed above cause the pro to outweigh the cons. The fact of the matter is men have a penis and women don’t- this is the sole reason I have not become an raging lesbian feminist, and despite all of the crap SOME men put me through, its the other men out there (and their penis) that make me smile. Seriously, I love you man!
This post is dedicated to @ralphdiesel.